Timewave 2012

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

October 1st, 2008 Martial Law, our own military against people like you and me

This is so sick on how this government is going, If you havn't woken up yet you will be soon. I've tried to warn people left and right but no one believes me. I've been right on and finding the right information for this blog. This is going to be the last attempt against the american people and it's not going to work because the light is getting brighter and brighter every day. I expect this to happen for maybe 2 to 3 weeks then things will start changing for the better. It's going to be pretty bad before things get better. Just remember stay positive send love to everyone including are military even though they are misguided and brainwashed. I know i used to be in the military.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP