Timewave 2012

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's not over yet my friends

Check out Brad's blog, If you read Blossom's message correctly they say before the end of the 15th, not the 14th. What does this mean? this means tomarrow I can't believe i missed that. I can tell you though, i've been feeling really really light like i can fly and i feel so calm for some reason. This is totally really really cool, then again i'm very sensitive to energy just not my own yet, but i'm getting there. I feel the skeptics and non believers got their day on the 14th, and we are going to have our celebration on the 15th, but if it doesn't happen i'm ok with that to. Because life moves on and soon they will show up some day if not tomarrow. My gut tells me they will show up it's just a matter of time. I say be patient and be in joy, love your neighbers have fun. Let the 14th and 15th be the days that we just don't care about work, about the economy, about the war in Iraq. Lets just enjoy each other's company.

LOve and light to all who read's

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP