Timewave 2012

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let's just enjoy the show my friends, what a wonderful time to be alive

I'm so excited about this event, i feel people at work they just don't care if it happens or not, Ofcourse they have no idea how much of an effect this is going to have on everybodies lives. It's going to effect millions. Even if your sitting in your home watching tv. Lets all get out and have fun, party run naked or whatever you want to do. Listen to your favorite music in a parking lot hang out with some friends. Lets enjoy these coming days and not allow the news to upset us or money or our jobs or the military or anything else.

2 comments:

Blossom Goodchild October 9, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Thanks for posting my Video...... I'm so freaking excited ......

You can check out my 10-14-08 I Report

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-92413

Aaron V October 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Your welcome, it was a great video if i had a camera that works i would make a video of my own, my movie maker doesn't even work either. Bummer

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP