Timewave 2012

Thursday, November 13, 2008

All the new Energy coming in

I don't know if anyone else is going through this, but my Chakras been opening quite a bit, I believe my Chakras are going through a cleansing. I also feel much Lighter then i have ever felt before. It feels like your floating but your still on the ground. My heart Chakra is opening dramatically and my third eye has been really opening alot. Every time my Chakras open even more i keep getting lighter. Now time is really flying me by dramatically and i already know what is happening but it's getting a bit overwhelming and i havn't felt anything yet. These are just the early Stages as far as what i'm hearing. I cannot wait to we get our powers back and Full Consciousness back. All i can say is hang on you all are going on a wild and crazy ride. The next 4 years will feel like 10 months to me if not faster.

I'm doing my best not to fear this, and replace it with love and acceptance but there are times it gets a little over whelming. My hair is growing more rapidly and i'm healing much quicker that is pretty cool so far except for the hair growth.

I'm sure in due time you will know what i'm talking about if you havn't begun to awakened yet. Remember time is the illusion so everything that happens is in the now moment.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP