Timewave 2012

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Contact E-book Wooooowww

I can tell you there are so many really mind blowing, mind expansion books

I do have a post of this E-book and it is also on my right side panel, Scroll down and you'll see it.

I've Read the first 43 pages and it is Incredible

I'll read the rest of it sometime later today, when i get time. I can tell you i feel something big is coming something to be announced, could it be Disclosure on Ufo's and Et's It just might be. It could be something else but, some people believe it is something negative but i feel it is a cleansing coming, A major Cleansing coming, possibly within 10-15 weeks from this post.

If you all knew that positive changes are coming for everyone, i bet you all won't be in fear. Yes it's difficult in day to day life but we must remember we are responsible for our lives and where we are at, I'm still coping with this concept myself. I've been getting so much lighter, i wish other people would feel this lightness it's incredible. I'm sure you all will sometime, if you havn't felt it yet. I can describe it like more calmness around me.

I just had to post this up, and share this with you all. I'm very grateful for all my readers that come to my blog everyday.

I love you all and may peace and joy be with you

Aaron

1 comments:

sioux falls cars October 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

I love that the internet provides so much information for us all and helps us find books we never knew existed!

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP