Timewave 2012

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Incredible INterview with Jacque Fresco and his wife

Must listen to this, It's an amazing interview





Oh soon you will have the complete film (Future by Design) On my blog Which is in fragments and will be showing soon. It goes very deep into the Venus project and the history and vision. Ofcourse Zeitgeist is already on here at the Bottom. Most of you already know this.

This will be the special New years gift to you all. Even though i've had it up before but taken down by Google.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

I think Jacque Fresco has the right plan for the future. I am just concerned with how do we get there from here.

I saw another video which kinda outlines how to get to a new level of existence beyond this petty currant state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g94iWT2SIwI

William Gazecki January 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I have had my movie taken down from both YouTube and Google after you posted it illegally.

If you post it on your blog, I will have your blogger account shut down.

It is not only illegal to post someone's copyrighted material -- it is certainly not in the spirit of "spiritual awakening" that you are trying to share with people on your blog.

I appreciate that you feel Future by Design is an important film, but please don't post my movie. Post a link to where people can purchase it...legally. In fact, tell them that if they email DocFlix and mention your blog, they will get $5 off the purchase price [info at docflix.com].

Thank you,
William Gazecki

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP