Timewave 2012

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great News everyone

My mother ordered the cd's from the class i took from Rev Randy Hastings on the mayan prophecies and everything else i've learned. Of course i'll be paying her for them. I will add them up on my Light workers united Network audio clips. I think it is 3 cd's but i'm not sure. IF you want to listen to them you will have to go here'
http://lightworkersunited.ning.com/

They will also be on my blog since i do have my player on here as well


So they should be coming in sometime next week and that's when i'll have the audio clips uploaded by then.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP