Timewave 2012

Friday, March 20, 2009

Resource based system (what you can do)

Here's for starters what i've done,

1. Donated to The Venus Project
2. End all my credit cards i have no credit cards but i do have an Atm card

3. written two letters to Obama about Ufo Disclosure and having a resource based system.
4. sharing zeitgeist information with all my friends and family but i doubt they wanted to see the films though
5. growing food in my apartment
6. Recycling
7. spreading awareness about trash and not leaving it all over the ground, hasn't been successful in my area at least yet.
8. Volunteering at the Hospital and servicing my community
9. started The Venus project petition


These are just things i've been doing to help. There are many other ideas that you can do to chip in. For starters getting out into the community and meet your neighbers, get to know them a little better. I'm working on that this summer, even though i already know a few of my nighbers already. Find some way you can volunteer in your community any way you can.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP