Timewave 2012

Monday, September 29, 2008

They are coming! They are coming! Confirmed






I'm serious, i'm so convinced now and so happy This is what i saw today this beautiful snow cone walking out of walmart, which i didn't buy anything there i just went to look around. Anyway out in the parking lot i was getting into my vehicle looked up and this is what i saw. I know you just see the pictures but if you saw that in real life it was so much beauty, Incredible no words to describe. I also got this feeling that they are real and they are coming. I started to have doubts earlier today, and now i saw that. I wish you were there to see this, anyhow i was the only one looking up maybe another person, everyone else was just walking in the parking lot with there heads down, on a cell phone talking, not even daring to look up. I can't believe people just don't see it. when the Light ship arrives is people going to look up to see it? No i guess not, they will be to busy with there cell phones, and pda's.

I got my answer today, i hope you all get yours. Whenever in Doubt look up they are there they are watching us, and they are coming soon. I'm not saying on the 14th but they will be coming this month i feel it. Like i said you can look at the pictures but from what i seen in person was breathtaking, and to think that people still believe these Et's are evil, i don't get it i don't get it why?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Sorry buddy but on the picture above, I see squat. No rainbow, no ufos. Just very nice sunshine across clouds.. nothing unusual here I see this everyday.

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP