Timewave 2012

Monday, October 27, 2008

A big tip for Awakening your full Consciousness

This is what happened to me one day i was just watching tv which i don't hardly anymore, except for football. I accidently caught my own awareness, like i was watching my own awareness, it only lasted 3 or 4 seconds but it was so weird. Ever since then i've been working to get back to that state i was in. I believe i was actually being my Higher Self.

Anyway a tip that you can all try, everybody Breathes but do you ever try to be aware of your own breath just watch it from another point of view or different Angle?. Then watch your body from a different angle or point of view, then try to go beyond your mind and awareness to watch your own awareness. Your own brain cannot comprehend it so you have to go beyond your mind. It's very tricky but you work on the first steps to get you to the big steps. This will train you to be in the Present moment, The now Moment. When you are in the Now you are expressing the highest love that you are, of course you have to go very deep into the now moment. Your life will go through dramatic changes when you do. I'm not there yet i still have my Ego but i'm working on it daily, to become more present. To be more aware of my own thoughts, words and Actions. I don't do very well yet talking to people being in the present moment but i'm learning.

I'm not much of a Spiritual Teacher but I suppose we all are spiritual teachers and The students at the same time how else are we suppose to grow and evolve.

Don't forget to check out the Crystal Voices Album i was talking about on the earlier Post

1 comments:

News From Lynn October 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

m
If you meditate daily this will come quite naturally.

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP