Timewave 2012

Friday, May 8, 2009

I Created a New Blog specially for the Venus Project and my town

I know i use this blog for many of my posts on Zeitgeist, the Venus project, ufo's, conspiracies, nwo, contact&Et's, spiritual awakening info, guided meditations, and of course 2012, but i've dedicated a special Blog for my city, and county. That doesn't mean anyone from outside of my state or Country can take a look at it. I will posting many different Q&A Posts on that blog. With Tons of Resources, information, downloads, wallpaper, Discussions, Videos, and Networks.

So i can focus this blog more on 2012 for future posts and that one For The Venus Project. I will have this blog on my Blog list so you won't be missing anything.


http://vpchambersburg.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP