Timewave 2012

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Intense Speeding up of Time

This is Occurring but not many people are hardly aware of this Speeding up of Time, As my Blog States TimeWave the End of Time and the beginning of Unconditional Love. There is no slowing down and it is going to be very difficult for many people to cope with the speed of time.

A Day feels like 3 hours to me as of now, but in a month or two it will feel like 2 hours then 1 hour. The cool thing about this is that even while time is speeding up, i'm getting more aware, more fully conscious which is something incredible when i take walks outside which i do on a occasion.

The Weather has been really nasty where i live, like we've been getting rain for 4 days in a row now, and not just slow rain or sprinkles, but alot of down pouring of Rain. Water is meant as a cleansing energy which is how i see it. I suppose where i live there needs to be alot of Cleansing.

Once you start becoming aware of how fast time is really flying, it can be a little awkward and different, and sometimes a little difficult to keep up. When you get over whelmed it's best to take a break and Breathe, take deep Breaths and relax, let go of all Worries as best you can, then continue on with your day. Stress is one of my hardest things to get over, and i've had alot of it in my life. I'm working on being more still and relaxing during any event or situation. I'm not allowing fear, stress or Anxiety to get to me at all, even though sometimes it slips, only when i'am unconscious, i hope this helps also put your hands on your chest when your doing this it helps.

This isn't a Normal post but i had to fill this in, and it will let some of my readers understand me a little more, i won't do too many of these posts but i'll be writing some of these every now and then. I know you would like more posts on 2012 well there will be more, you gotta be patient and read what i have already.

I do want to thank you all for reading my Blog, i do this for all of you for Free, and you are all very much appreciated and loved and i hope you enjoy my future posts.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM  

I will leave a hint here and spill all the beans. You know CERN with their high speed particle collision tests have an objective. To wrap space time fabric of earth around it to speed time up. Its not just you soon the whole world will realize until its too late, a black hole will appear. Stop CERN and save humanity.

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP