Timewave 2012

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Welcome video for my Blog (vpchambersburg)

I've already announced my new blog on this blog, but i've created a Welcome Blog audio video for it. I don't plan on making one for this one since it took me a very long time to get this one made. Atleast here you can hear my voice, and hear what i've added to this blog, and continuing to work on it on a daily basis. I have other blogs but i stop working on them along time ago and i've deleted them. Now i have these two that i'll be spending alot of my time working on, and this is what i love to do. Don't mind the audio on this video it isn't that great. In the video i'm reading what i've written, since i'm not much of a public speaker.

Venus Project Chambersburg Welcome video from aaron vannatta on Vimeo.



http://vpchambersburg.blogspot.com



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP