Timewave 2012

Monday, November 17, 2008

Alcohol can be fuel for your vehicle

I thought i would let others know about this, that you can grow your own fuel using Alcohol, I plan on looking into this. Actually i myself hardly drive 20 miles a week on average. I do have a bike i ride as well, my truck just usually sits in my parking space but i do have a car which sits there alot to. So I myself will look into this myself.
Updated, David Blume on Coast to Coast
Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 4.

Part 5.

http://www.alcoholcanbeagas.com/


In future posts i'll be sharing green tips and ideas on what we can do to help this planet one way or the other. I already have 5 more posts coming in the next 2 days. It's time to start taking action and do what we can to clean our planet, it is our responsibility because it is our home. Whether you love this blog or hate this blog, i'm doing everything i can do to share information and help you grow spiritually and now starting to share tips and ideas of cleaning the planet up. Everything on this blog is real easy to find, i have it set up that way. So if you feel it's hard to find what your looking for just open your eyes. I do have a search in this blog, i'm not sure if it works i haven't tried it. Everything you need is on the left panel in alphabetical order

Updated: When i met open up your eyes, I didn't mean by that you can't see, so i apologize if you took that as a bad comment toward's you. I'm sure most of you that come here are very intelligent and know what your looking for. So again i apologize I hope this blog helps as many people as possible.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP