Timewave 2012

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ideas to clean the Earth 1

Green Planet

Here's a tip from me, i reuse my bottles all the time If i buy new bottles like my favorite Arizona Green TEa i recycle those bottles. Before you walk out the door take a bottle of water with you one that you can keep and refill whenever you are out. 2nd also when you see plastic bags pick them up and recycle them i do that when i see them. Now i usually drop off my plastic bags i get from the grocery store and recycle them there they have these bins you can place them in. 3rd: I also use those 13w bulbs that are huge energy savers, which you can buy almost any where K-mart, grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Lowes and many other places. 4th: If you have Cats buy the Hard clumping Cat litter so this will save you money and clean the environment up. I know it's a dirty job to clean, but that is a responsibility to having pets.


Vinager and Baking soda

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP