Timewave 2012

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sheldon Nidle update: First Contact very close



I've been Following up on Sheldon's updates, at first i was a little skeptical but alot of what he says really makes sense to me, and really resonates with me.
Any how i feel very Strongly that in the fall of 2009 we are going to have Global world first Contact and ufo cover up will completely end that's if our government already annouces it way before hand. I'm not predicting the future but I'm giving everyone a heads up, if not first Contact atleast the masses will know that we are not alone and tons of sightings will take place.

I'm really trying to feel positive for my life, and today i just feel so much love radiating from me, i feel like my love for my family, my friends and fellow saviors of earth has dramatically increase and it's going beyond words and feelings. Ofcourse i still have my negative thoughts and they do pop in and out but my love is growing stronger. I'm not sure if anyone's Consciousness is really expanding like mine but oh my goodness i'm starting to sense my environment 15 feet out, it used to be like 2 feet now it's out to 15 feet, and it keeps expanding rapidly. I'm also getting overwhelmingly light and sometimes dizzy and a little more aware.

I would like to let people know that when i was a very young child, i had an extreme amount of energy so much that i had to be put on a leash i was so active. I know it's funny, I still have some energy but not like i did when i was a child. I was so sensitive and saw colors and all sorts of things when i was 4 and 5. I've been told that i have an incredible power to share with the world which i don't know what that is yet, i wish i knew. I've had 2 psychics say this to me, but i have alot of blocks i must get rid of to access this power i have. I believe once i'm fully Conscious whatever abilities and powers i get, i'm really going to use them to help with this world and to help others. I've learned from all the super hero movies i watched there is a great saying with great power comes great responsibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Wrongo in the congo. you are 4 years early. try Nov, 2012 for First Contact global presentment.

JQA

Aaron V November 23, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Actually we will be already Ascended by 2012 First contact will happen way before that, like Fall 2009 Mainly by then we will be ready, all wars will be stopped and peace will begin. Golden age begins 2009 not 2012, 2012 is Ascension and the great dimensional shift.

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP