Timewave 2012

Friday, November 21, 2008

Truly incredible pictures, i just had to share with everyone

This one is an affirmation to read, whenever you get a chance over and over. So you'll remember, i also made an audio clip for my self to put on to my Ipod, so i can listen to it before i go to sleep.


Well this one represents the spiral of life, which is a galaxy ofcourse, but if you want to understand the universe everything is in a constant spin, like a spiral like. In fact if your having an out of body experience, you get that spinning motion before you come out of your body. Although i'm still working on getting out of my body. I still get that fear before I come out and the fear is what blocks me. Lets get back to the spiral, If you all havn't notice look at Tornados (spiral) Hurricanes (spiral) Water going down a sink or drain (spiral) I can name so many different connections. You see where this is going? Everything is in a constant spin, even our chakras has the Spiral IT's why i put up the picture. Spirals allow energy either to flow in or flow out. I thought you all might find this very interesting.

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP