Timewave 2012

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kundalini video what it actually looks like

I hope you all listen to that podcast to learn more about Kundalini. Although i myself awakened my Kundalini just a little bit and it was amazing i'm sure i can do it again and fully awakened it. Kundalini is your fast track to spiritual awakening. Infact that is what is going to happen anyway. It's very important for you all to learn how to awaken this. It is one of the greatest powers you ever had. So if you still think it is crap all this new age chakra stuff is more real than the air you breathe. I'm so glad i swayed away from Christianity it just wasn't me, i really wanted to find my truth. Although i still have my ego and i'm still working on my awakening process and it is not going very well right now. I'm sure there is a timing for everything. I wanted everyone to feel what i felt when i started to awakening my Kundalini for the first time. I had tons of visions of heaven like world and it is remarkable also i felt incredible like i was young again. Anyway it didn't last long but i didn't fully awaken it. Whether you like it or not we are all on a spiritual journey. For me it's very tuff, i've started back in February of this year. IT's not like you have to change jobs, or change your lifestyle of course you have to cut back on tv and video games, as well as soda, beer, alcohol, and artificial sweeteners. All that stuff is junk and causes your mind to be zombie like. I suppose many people like to stay in that zombie state. I'm sick of it myself, although i still watch very little tv like Ghost hunters and my steelers football, being a football fan is way too hard to let go because i love my team with a passion, i'm a hardcore fan. I stopped with hockey and baseball, but i'm not sure if i can stop watching football. Anyway i don't watch commercials i skip much of those and i look away when i skip, so. I've learned you can still watch documentary movies and learning shows, and youtube videos. Just don't get caught up in it and stare at it for long periods of time, i always look away and see my environment. films are very useful to learn from so it's not the films or tv or movies. It's you that you have to not get caught up into it. Remember i said about Eckart Tolle's book A New EArth which is very recommended. IF you want that audio file which i don't know how big it is but it's 30 minutes long. I found it for download, but you have to download Limewire which is free then click here for the download



If this file doesn't download i have it on my pc so you can send me an e-mail and i'll send you the file, so just say in Subject Awakening Kundalini file
Every one's experience with Kundalini are all different, but are very powerful.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 8, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

hey buddy
it's not about quitting all of your habits.
Don't let ideas drive you, moreso let fuel your desire to go beyond. It is an undescribable desire (you really can't describe it, where it comes from)
Some are driven by the desire to find truth, others want to go beyond themselves, others want to find depth, others call it god. Whatever you call it. It is your sincere desire that will lead you the way. Of course discipline is needed but focused and not just: quiot this and that and this and that. It's not so much about quitting stuff more about like developing/remembering awareness. And don't worry about your "ego". Really, don't even think so much about it. Just walk the line, if you hunger you will find

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP