Timewave 2012

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A New Earth by Eckart Tolle



I have to say if your very religious or are starting to awaken, and need a book that goes beyond all books and is equal if not more deeper than the bible, You need to get A new Earth, it's only $10 seriously This book is really really deep. It will help you become awaken but it won't do it for you. I'm reading myself right now and i'm almost finished with it. I'll be reading it again and again, I'm not much of a good reader. I love to read now than i do watching tv. So it's a very wonderful spiritual Book.



Here is a statement from this book, everyone needs to write down. This to will pass

0 comments:

Slideshow

bigsteelguy Youtube channel

Earth ships- Bio texture

earthship_biotecture

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP